Monday, March 25, 2013

Pinterest in the Classroom

1. What did you learn from the PINTEREST activity?
That there are lots of ways to share ideas. There are pages for almost any area you can think of. If your willing to spend a little time searching you'll eventually find an answer.

2. How do you think you will utilize PINTEREST as a teacher?
I will continue to look on the site for inspiration. I liked a couple of ( second and third grade) pages I hope to use soon. I am currently following three preschool pages and I'm excited about the upcoming activities I have scheduled.

3. What are the strengths of PINTEREST?
All of the wonderful ideas that are easily accessible is a strength. You can find anything your looking for regardless of your interest. Topics vary from cooking, to fashion, to fitness as well as education.

4. What are some of the challenges of PINTEREST?
With countless areas of interest available. It can be time consuming to find exactly what your searching for. This activity was relatively simple but I sent hours making sure I had the right activities pinned for the grade I hope to teach.    

No comments:

Post a Comment